Could there be something sinister in your home or workplace making you sick? I am not talking about a family member or nasty boss. I am referring to mold, the common fungus among us.
There has been a growing body of scientific literature indicating that mycotoxins and exposure to mycotoxin-producing molds has become hazardous to the health of occupants of water-damaged buildings (WDB) (homes, schools and places of business).
Even the air conditioning of your car!
By hazardous to your health, we mean that whatever your health issues are, they may be from mold. I believe that all cardiovascular patients should be screened for mold exposure. Mold is THAT common and THAT serious.
Mold and mycotoxins may cause symptoms such as:
Specific to your heart, mold and its mycotoxins may be causing your:
We think mold is a problem of epidemic proportions and you need to get tested. Order the test we recommend here.
Recently, a person came to see me after a recent heart attack. His wife came with to the visit. We talked at length about anything that could have led up to his heart attack. The only thing that really stood out was that prior to the heart attack, he was under a lot of stress and not feeling well. He was sluggish, not doing well at work, and with a constant headache.
Red flags went up to me. Check for inflammation (he was sky high) and check for mold mycotoxins.
The results came back and his evidence of mold exposure was MASSIVE.
We tested his wife too. She was constantly congested and felt occasional dizziness.
Her results also showed mold mycotoxins.
You see, mold is causing their symptoms AND led to his heart attack. Could she be next?
I was not waiting to find out and suggested mold inspection immediately. I started him on a plan to flush the mycotoxins out of the body.
Water-damaged environments contain a complex mixture of bio-contaminants produced by both mold and bacteria. Secondary metabolites of molds and bacteria have been identified in the dust, carpeting, wallpaper, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems and respirable airborne particulates.
Water damage and mold can happen:
And it is making you sick.
But before you tear up your house looking, what if you could test to see if mold/mycotoxins are in your body? You can!
Vibrant Wellness offers a test to check for 31 different mold mycotoxins. The test is simple…..just send in a urine sample. No blood draw and no doctor visit.
This test can provide evidence that mold mycotoxins are in your body and may be destroying your health. Just collect some urine and send it in to Vibrant. It is that easy.
You can see the 31 below and order the test from us here.
Testing is critical to look for the cause of your issues AND prevent future illness.
Why wait until you are sick or have a heart attack or develop cancer? Wouldn’t you regret not getting tested?
Get tested now.
Call our office or buy the test directly from our website. We send you the kit, you collect your urine, and send the test kit back in.
It is that simple.
One of our health coaches will go over the results with you for FREE, included with your test kit.
If you are concerned about your health and well-being, we’ve got you covered! Schedule a FREE call with a Drs. Wolfson health coach and get the guidance you need. Just click HERE and pick your coach.
Become a Wolf Pack Insider for free and get access to our articles and guides to live healthy naturally, without sickness, disease or Big Pharma meds. You'll learn all about disease prevention, natural treatment remedies, tasty healthy foods and how to detox your life.
Please read the comment policy before replying to this post.