Have you been told that you have coronary artery blockages, plaque, calcification or disease? If so, this article is for you.
I want to help you reverse the plaque and blockage. Please read this article on how to do it.
So how would you know if you are successful? I recommend following lab tests for lipids and inflammation. If those numbers look good, you are on the plan to reverse CAD. Ultrasound of the carotid arteries is another surrogate marker.
I do NOT suggest any form of CT scan or radiation-based test to assess for the reversal.
Plaque Reversal Plan
- Organic, Paleo food. Eating like our ancestors and eating real food. Food without chemicals, pesticides, or added sugar. In my book, The Paleo Cardiologist, I discuss why Paleo worked for a million years and can work now. Veggies, nuts and seeds, eggs, pasture-raised animals, and wild seafood. Plenty of spices, organ meats, and fermented veggies. No wheat, soy, corn or other grains.
- Get sunshine. The energy from the sun will dissolve plaque. The sun makes blood flow better. The sun does this by increasing nitric oxide, making vitamin D, and lowering inflammation. Sunshine charges the “exclusion zone” (EZ). The EZ, as described by Dr. Gerald Pollack makes the blood/artery wall interface nice and slick. Watch my video on how to get smart sun.
- Sleep! For eons, humans went to sleep with the sundown and awoke with the sunrise. We would be wise to do the same. Sleep is when the body repairs itself, including the blood vessels clearing out plaque. Artificial light at night decreases melatonin production and stokes inflammation. This is bad and will make your blockage worse. Ditch the tech and go to sleep.
- Avoid pollution. Poor air quality outside your home AND inside leads to inflammation and blood vessel dysfunction. Pollution causes blockages so avoiding pollution will allow your body to clear the plaque. Clean up your indoor air. We suggest the Austin air system.
- Stress be gone. Stress leads to inflammation which leads to heart disease. Remove the stress from your life and allow the body to heal.
- Active outdoors. Physical activity can decrease coronary calcification AND lower heart attack risk. Especially when paired with the items above.
Supplements to Reverse Heart Blockages and Plaque
Here are my top 5 recommended supplements to reverse coronary artery disease.
- Daily Defense– crank up levels with our delicious Daily Defense shake mix. Loaded with antioxidants and glutathione boosters. This product will give your body the tools it needs to get the job done. 2 scoops per day in water or smoothie. Add a tablespoon of coconut butter or almond butter.
- Vitamin K2– I suggest 1 cap of Super K per day. K2 keeps the calcium in your bones and out of your arteries. Plenty of data on K2.
- Magnesium– Magne 5, two caps 2x per day. Mag is involved in over 300 different enzymatic reactions in the body. It will assist in plaque reversal as well.
- Berberine– 2 caps 2x per day of our Berbe. This supplement will assist in pulling cholesterol from plaque and bringing it back to the liver for recycling.
- Heart Helpers probiotic– 1 cap daily, 25 billion count, 10 strains. Pure heart health. Good gut bacteria produce nutrients to clear blockages. Give em’ a try.
Finally, blood testing can really be a huge component to guide us in strategies to reverse heart disease.
Some of the tests I recommend include:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Panel: This includes lipoproteins A and B, Lp(a), inflammation markers, vitamin D, omega 3, homocysteine, uric acid, advanced blood sugar, sex hormones, cortisol, advanced thyroid panel, comprehensive metabolic panel and CBC (complete blood count)
- Vibrant Micronutrient: This includes intracellular and serum testing of all vitamins and minerals. Also glutathione, Co Q 10, amino acids, and other bio-markers of health.
- Wheat Zoomer: Intestinal permeability (leaky gut) and wheat/gluten immune reactivity. Critical information.
- Vibrant Mold panel: 31 mold mycotoxins.
Another option is a phone conversation with me to come up with a plan unique for you. Great investment in your health. I think you are worth it. Click here for more information.