You are not alone. Lots of people suffer from low libido. Men and women.
There are many causes of a low sex drive and – best of all – there are many natural ways to cure it.
What Causes Low Libido?
Physical and psychological factors can cause a low sex drive. Sometimes it’s both.
Science is clear that the most common physical issues that can cause a low libido include:
- Low testosterone
- Adrenal gland issues
- Thyroid gland issues
- Weight gain
- Eating processed foods
- Eating high sugar foods
- Prescription medicines
- Too little exercise
- Alcohol and drug use
- Lack of sleep
The most common psychological issues causing low sex drive include:
- Problems in your relationship with your partner
Natural Ways to Cure Low Sex Drive
The first thing we recommend as a step to cure low libido is to have comprehensive blood testing administered by a holistic physician. This blood testing can help pinpoint any physical issues that may be causing your low sex drive.
Here are some of the most common treatments we recommend to cure low sex drive:
- Make healthier lifestyle choices. Eat only organic, Paleo foods. Grass-fed, free range meats. Wild seafood. Get regular exercise outdoors. Lose excess weight. Get plenty of sunshine and eight hours of sleep. Stay away from toxic chemical household cleaning and personal care products. Slash the alcohol consumption. And by all means, take steps to reduce stress.
- Get off the prescription medications. See your holistic physician for natural remedies to low libido. Keep reading to learn our natural recommendations listed later within this article.
- Use natural supplements to correct hormonal imbalances, like low testosterone, adrenal and thyroid issues. Don’t use prescription hormonal correction therapy, especially the low testosterone medications you see blasted all over in ads during sporting events. They cause your body lots of long-term harm, and compromise your immune system. And meds like Viagra don’t boost sex drive, they are designed to strengthen erections. See our list of natural supplements to improve sex drive without harming your health later in this article.
- Get counseling. If low libido issues remain after dealing with any physical issues, a social worker, psychologist, relationship counselor or spiritual adviser should be seen.
Natural Supplements to Boost Sex Drive
The Foundation 5 are a set of supplements necessary for good health. In addition to these supplements, we recommend the following:
- Heart Beet – Packed full of the finest organic beet root powder anywhere, this supplemental wonder delivers a healthy supply of nitric oxide to your blood cells. This results in healthier blood flow, which leads to a greatly improved sex drive.
- Vessel Support – Another great supplement to boost nitric oxide. Experiments have shown low nitric oxide to be a libido inhibitor in rats. It stands to reason that boosting nitric oxide will boost libido.
- ThyroKick – Special supplement for those needing thyroid support.
Be open and direct with your holistic doctor, especially about psychological issues like stress and depression. Low libido is normal but you don’t have to accept it or live with it.
Take these steps today so you have the sex drive you desire!
See Our Collection of Premium Supplements Effective Against Low Libido ►