YOU cannot catch shingles from someone with shingles. Exposure to shingles lesions boosts your immune system and should prevent shingles. Exposure to chicken pox is proven to prevent shingles. Shingles can lead to chicken pox in someone without a history of chicken pox.
What really causes shingles?
- Statin drug use was found to increase shingles risk by 13% (source)
- Immunosuppressive drugs increase shingles risk (source)
- Steroids (source)
- Chronic pancreatitis is linked to a 35% higher risk of shingles (source)
- Inflammatory bowel disease increases shingles risk by 43% (source)
- Asthma by 28%, diabetes by 30%, and COPD by 31% (source)
- Family history by 359% (source)
- Females by 31% (source)
- Stress by 200% (source)
- Depression by 30% (source)
- Psoriasis by 29% (source)
- Prostate cancer drugs over 230% (source)
- Sleep disorders by 23% (source)
- Hypertension by 11% (source)
- Previous cancer linked to 29% higher risk of shingles (source)
If you have a history of shingles, you are at a higher risk of:
- Parkinson’s disease by 14% (Source)
- Atrial fibrillation by 200% (Source)
- Stroke by 40% (Source)
- Dementia by 11% (Source)
- Heart attack 68% (Source)
- Cancer by 42% (Source)
- Peripheral arterial disease by 13% (source)
- Osteoporosis by 450% (source)
Prevent shingles naturally:
- Get exposed to people with chicken pox (or shingles) to boost your immune system against re-activation of the virus.
- Eat organic Paleo foods
- Limit sugar intake. Sugar weakens the immune system.
- Get sunshine. The sun aids in the prevention and treatment of everything.
- Get sleep to boost immune function.
- Get adjusted by a chiropractor. Chiropractic boosts immune function. Case reports of chiropractic to shorten lesion burden.
- Get away from toxins that damage the immune system.
- Get away from stress.
- Skip the statins and other prescription drugs.
If you get shingles:
Lysine 1000mg 3x per day
Vitamin C 2000mg 3x per day
Berberine 1000mg 3x per day
Anti-viral herbs include elderberry, calendula, echinacea, garlic, astragalus, and licorice root.
Rub this topical Ozone product on the skin until lesions resolve.
Shingles in an adult exposes others to the varicella zoster virus. This represents an opportunity for children to contract the varicella virus naturally.