Stuffing is just about everyone’s favorite thing about Thanksgiving. Well, that and pie. But there is nothing heart healthy about gluten-filled stuffing. Even gluten-free presents a host of problems, and a load of carbs. We want to present you with another option for stuffing. One that is healthy and won’t bust your gut. My usual motto for the holiday is more turkey, less stuffing. Now, you can have plenty of both.
Here’s what you’ll need:
*All organic ingredients
1 head cauliflower
4 celery stalks (finely chopped)
1 white onion (finely chopped)
Fresh sage (finely chopped)
Fresh thyme (finely chopped)
5 tablespoons coconut oil
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
1. Cut the cauliflower into chunks and add to a food processor. Pulse until it is the consistency of rice.
Spread the cauliflower rice on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until slightly brown.
2. Heat a skillet and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
3. Add the onions and saute until slightly brown. Add the celery and continue to saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add the remainder of coconut oil
5. Add the chopped sage and thyme and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the cauliflower to the skillet and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
Become a Wolf Pack Insider for free and get access to our articles and guides to live healthy naturally, without sickness, disease or Big Pharma meds. You'll learn all about disease prevention, natural treatment remedies, tasty healthy foods and how to detox your life.