1. Place the bones in a large stock pot (we use a five gallon pot). Pot must be quality steel or cast iron.
2. Pour (filtered) water over the bones and add the apple cider vinegar.
3. Rough chop and add the vegetables (except the parsley, cilantro and garlic) to the pot. Add any salt, pepper, spices, or herbs.
4. Bring the broth to a rolling boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer for 8-10 hours.
5. Check on the broth every thirty minutes. Remove and dispose of the whitish, frothy material that floats to the surface.
6. During the last thirty minutes, add the garlic, cilantro and parsley.
7. Remove from heat and let cool.
8. Strain. Scoop out the marrow and eat. Eat the vegetables. Dispose of bones.
9. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Freeze for up to 3 months in glass container.
10. However, make sure you enjoy the first cup fresh and while warm.