The doctor told you that your blood pressure is high.
They told you that you need to go on a pharmaceutical to lower your numbers down.
But did they tell you WHY your blood pressure is high?
Well, I will tell you as I am always looking for the CAUSE of health problems and not interested in the pharmaceutical “band-aid” approach that doesn’t fix anything.
I think one of those factors leading to high blood pressure could be mold mycotoxins. You should get tested and see if you have mycotoxins in your body.
Mycotoxins are small compounds released from mold in the environment (your house or work) and from food (corn, soy, wheat). The mycotoxins exist because the mold needs it to survive. We don’t. In fact, mold mycotoxins damage us in many ways.
Over 300 mycotoxins are known from hundreds of different mold species. Science is telling us that these mycotoxins are very dangerous to human (and pets) health.
The medical community is slowly starting to wake up to the dangers of mold and its mycotoxins. And now, YOU can get tested for it.
Again, if your blood pressure is high, you would be best served to find the CAUSE. And one of those causes is mold mycotoxins.
Here are several ways that mold can raise your blood pressure:
Exposing rodents to mycotoxins leads to hypertension. Source
I created an excellent video on what mycotoxins are and how to get rid of them from your body.
I suggest you watch this video on mold for more information.
If you are looking for an immediate strategy to get the mycotoxins out of your body, follow these steps.
As always, we can help. Schedule a FREE call with a Drs. Wolfson health coach.
Become a Wolf Pack Insider for free and get access to our articles and guides to live healthy naturally, without sickness, disease or Big Pharma meds. You'll learn all about disease prevention, natural treatment remedies, tasty healthy foods and how to detox your life.
Please read the comment policy before replying to this post.