Red and golden beets have been prized foods in many different cultures. They can be eaten raw or cooked and even juiced. In fact, there is a ton of scientific literature about the benefits of beets. Just about all of my patients follow my recommendations to take my Heart Beet powder.
Read on to see all the benefits of the delicious root vegetable beta vulgaris (aka BEETS)
Buy our Heart Beet here. 1 tsp daily is what the doctor orders for the following:
2) Atherosclerosis. 2013 Nov;231(1):78-83.
3) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jan;46(1):143-50.
4) Free Radic Biol Med. 2013 Jul; 60:89-97
5) J Appl Physiol 2011 Jun;110(6):1582-91
7) Hypertension. 2008;51(3):784–790.
8) My clinical experience. No data found.
Become a Wolf Pack Insider for free and get access to our articles and guides to live healthy naturally, without sickness, disease or Big Pharma meds. You'll learn all about disease prevention, natural treatment remedies, tasty healthy foods and how to detox your life.
Please read the comment policy before replying to this post.