Why is the natural community going crazy over the red root vegetable, aka The Beet?
Beets are prized for their health benefits and our patients are reaping the rewards. In fact, we sell thousands of bottles of our ORGANIC beet juice powder every year.
Sure, eating fresh beets is a fantastic strategy for heart and total body health. Eat them raw or cooked. Add to salads or just cut into slices.
In fact, I love to travel with raw beet slices (***warning…beets can be a little messy when freshly cut).
Check Out these health benefits of beets:
- Boost nitric oxide which opens blood vessels and beets can help people with high blood pressure. Many of our patients can stop blood pressure drugs with the help of the beet juice powder. After all, people are not deficient in pharmaceuticals, but they are deficient in natural nitric oxide boosters.
- Great for those with erectile issues and some claim beets boost libido. Get rid of the Viagra and go to the beet. Beet juice powder is excellent for blood vessel function.
- Natural blood thinner that affects platelets in a similar way to aspirin (without ulcer risk). Again, heart attacks are not from an aspirin deficiency, but from a lack of natural blood thinners in food.
- Pain relief naturally from the phytonutrients in the beets. Betalains is the name given to these natural anti-inflammatories.
- Lower homocysteine from high levels of betaine. Homocysteine elevation is linked to heart attacks, cancer, stroke, and dementia. Lower it naturally with beet juice powder.
- Cancer fighting polyphenols. Plenty of data that beets are natural cancer fighters.
- Great for exercise endurance, stamina and recovery.
- Beets assist with liver and gall bladder function and detoxification.
- Tremendous anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Fiber to assist with digestion and healthy bowel movements.
A recent 2018 study found that beet juice helps people with circulation issues walk farther. The medical condition is known as intermittent claudication. Blockages in the arteries of the legs lead to extreme pain while walking. Beet juice helps these patients with claudication walk farther.
Find the Best Beet Juice Powder
The good news is that plenty of options exist for easy ways to crank up your beet juice powder intake. Amazon and other retailers have aisles full. The bad news is that product quality can vary.
When choosing the best beet juice powder product for you, consider these factors:
- The last thing you want is concentrated pesticides. Choose organic and a company that does 3rd party testing to ensure quality and authenticity of the beet juice powder.
- Comes in glass to avoid off-gassing common in plastic containers. We think plastic is okay for capsule products, but food should come in glass whenever possible. It is more expensive to manufacturer and ship glass, but you’re worth it!
- Contains beet root powder and beet juice powder so you get the best of both. The beet root powder contains fiber and the beet juice is a concentration of the polyphenols.
- Contains synergistic green leafy veggies that are also high in natural nitric oxide boosters and other benefits.
- No added sugars, flavors, or flow agents. Just 100% pure food.
- Made by doctors with thousands of patients benefiting from their product. If the patients are benefitting, so will you.
Okay, #6 was really limiting your choice to our Heart Beet. In reality, you will be hard challenged to find any brand to make the first five claims.
How to Take Beet Juice Powder
Our organic Heart Beet juice powder is 100% food. You really can’t over do it.
Start with one level teaspoon per day. Advance as tolerated and as needed up to 1 heaping teaspoon 2x per day. The perfect addition to our Heart Beet juice powder is Vessel Support. My patients with high blood pressure love its benefits and can safely get off pharmaceuticals. Ask your doctor to help you. We call the combination our Nitric Oxide booster combo.