One of the least known, yet most common, causes of disease is mold.
MOLD is a fungus that can grow in your house or workplace and release spores and toxins that can damage your health.
Anywhere there is water, there can be mold. Kitchen, bath, laundry, and in your walls from roof leak etc.
Again, mold is not always obvious, and most doctors don’t test for mold damage to your body.
“Mold can cause muscle dysfunction to your heart muscle and to the muscle tissue in your arteries. That’s right, mold can lead to heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, cardiomyopathy, cancer and MORE.”
Dr. Jack Wolfson D.O., FACC | Co-Founder, The Drs. Wolfson
The symptoms of mold exposure can vary widely. Some people are more sensitive than others. Some have been exposed to mold for long periods of time. In short, there are lots of variables that can impact symptoms.
I did a presentation about mold and its impacts of health and best ways to treat mold related health issues. Watch it below:
For most of the cardiac patients I treat, I order testing to detect mold damage. It’s that prevalent and it can be very deadly.
You can order mold testing through my office no matter where you live. We ship you the kit and the instructions. It’s a simple urine test. You’ll send your sample to the lab in the package we provide. The lab will send your test results to us, and one of our health coaches will review your results with you.
Some of the more common symptoms of mold exposure include:
If you are suffering from mold exposure, it’s important to take steps to detoxify your body and strengthen your immune system.
Here’s what I recommend you do:
Illness from mold exposure is a personal issue to me. I had a close family member suffer for several years with mold related illness. Fortunately, they are healthy now. I’ve seen the devastation mold exposure can cause and urge you to get tested for mold exposure. It’s less than $400 and could save your life.